Day/Evening Events (Small)
Dutch Barn (30-60 guests):
This venue also has the alternative option to extend capacity up to 80 guests, by using external patio tables or seats in the Marquee bar. The additional charges and options are detailed within “Additional Options” section below.
For bigger events we have our Event barn which can cater for events for 50-280 guests. More ‘intimate’ events can be hosted within our Marquee bar for up to 20 people.
Conditions of Hire for the Dutch Barn:
Evening Events in Summer (June/July/Aug): All 4 B&B Rooms AND Campsite must be booked and paid separately as a condition of Venue Hire. Campsite exclusivity: (£300-£500 depending on the number of campers.)
Daytime Event (Midday – 6pm): 2 – 3.5 hrs: £100; 4 – 6 hrs: £250
Evening Event (6pm – Midnight): 2 – 3.5 hrs: £300, 4 – 6 hrs: £450
NB: Events of >6hrs across the Day/Evening periods are classed as a “Day & Eve Event” – see below.
Day & Evening Event: 6-8 hrs: £600
(For Events >8hrs: Add £100 per each additional hour of hire)
NB: For “Day & Eve Events” of >6hrs across the Day/Evening periods it’s a condition of hire that All 4 B&B Rooms are booked (£345).
These Event packages are primarily geared to local clients where most guests wouldn’t need on-site accommodation. This offers a Day/Evening event within our Dutch barn, with the option to use the B&B Garden for welcome drinks. For evening events where the booking condition requires all 4 B&B rooms and the campsite to be booked, the quoted price doesn’t include accommodation or any other part of Gwaenynog. Other facilities can be added to this package to enhance your event; or else you can opt for the full venue on the other 1 or 2-night options (See “Alternative Options” below).
- Book the full facilities within a one day/night package, or the 2 day/night package.
- Choose from a list of other miscellaneous facilities to enhance your event
- Discounts: Midweek 25% (Tues-Thu only); Mar & Nov 20%; Sunday 10% (one day events only)
- Sept – Mar Events: Additional Heating charges of approx. £250 may apply (weather dependent)
Dutch Barn: Small Events (Facilities)
- Access for Pre-Event Set Up & decorations by prior agreement, then event access for the duration booked.
- Dance floor area
- B&B – if booked & paid separately (extra nights can be booked individually)
- Car Parking field
- Fully stocked Bar: Priced comparable to local pub prices (Our bar will provide ALL drinks during the event).
- A specialist Cocktails & Gin Bar, selling local & small batch gins at local pub prices
- Barn venue dressed with flags, fairy lights & bunting (or change the decor to suit yourself)
- Music & Alcohol License (Amplified music ends at midnight; bar closes at 1am with venue vacated by 1.30am)
- Furniture for up to 100 people – trestle tables and chairs
- Option to personalise the barn with your own decorations
What’s not included:
- Games Field, B&B Garden and Patio Furniture – can be added FOC as part of a Gwaenynog Drinks Package
- Gazebos on lawn: offered FOC in conjunction with a Drinks Package for welcome drinks on the lawn
- Drinks Packages: we can offer Pimms/Sangria/Fizz/Punch as welcome drinks, and/or wine with a meal (All other drinks during the event will be served from the cash bar as a condition of hire)
- Catering: Exclusively provided by us we can offer options for canapes/buffet/evening meals – kids half price
- Campsite: Comprised of the Top Paddock and Lower Camping Field (max 40 pitches)
- Campsite washroom/kitchen/toilets & showers
- Glamping options: book our own Pods/Glamping tents, or we can arrange Belltents for you
- Camping can be booked to offer exclusivity is required (£200-£500, depending on camper numbers). Additional glamping accommodation is also available at an extra cost.
- Breakfasts for campers: £7.00 (full B&B breakfast) or for large numbers our special price menu (£4 – £7.00 including Tea/Coffee).
- Wedding Event decorations, Marquee Linings, Gwaenynog Civil Ceremony Fee, and Ceremony Area SetUp (See our Wedding Event Pages for prices if you are planning a Wedding Event).