PieMinister is just one of the options available. We’ve served this at a couple of weddings and events on the Friday evening, so the night before a wedding. We create a page similar to this for couples to share with their guests, to book and then pay for their evening meal. Simples…
Please see the PieMinister examples below. There are more flavours, but these have proved popular and they cover all eventualities – Veggie, Vegan and Gluten Free. Current Jan 2021 prices are £10.50 per person, which will be updated if prices change.
All are served with either chips or mash, peas or sweetcorn – and gravy (your guests choose this when they place their order!)
Each pie option available (see bottom for full ingredients):
- Heidi (V) – made with Goats Cheese, sweet potato & spinach
- Free Ranger – A free range British chicken & ham pie with leek & thyme
- Moo Pie – A British beef steak & gluten free craft ale pie (also available as GF)
- Mooless Pie (Vg) – A jackfruit ‘steak’, craft ale and black pepper pie
V = Vegetarian, Vg = Vegan, GF = Gluten Free
PieMinister – More information
Heidi (V) – made with Goats Cheese, sweet potato & spinach
- Sweet potato (36%), wheat flour (contains calcium, iron, niacin, thiamine), goats’ cheese (13%), red onion, spinach (5%), butter, sustainable palm oil*, rapeseed oil, garlic, water, shea oil, demerara sugar, salt, sesame seeds, basil, coconut oil, cornflour, sunflower oil, milk, free range egg, black pepper, chilli, natural flavouring, lemon juice concentrate.
Free Ranger – A free range British chicken & ham pie with leek & thyme
- Wheat flour (wheat, calcium, iron, niacin, thiamine), British free range chicken (19%), water, leek (7%), identity preserved palm oil, double cream, ham (5%) (British free range pork leg, salt, preservatives (potassium nitrate, sodium nitrite)), onion, Cheddar cheese, white wine, cornflour, garlic, vegetable fibre, butter, wholegrain mustard (water, mustard seeds, spirit vinegar, salt, white wine vinegar, sugar, spices), maltodextrin, salt, flavouring, potato starch, wheat protein, sugar, black pepper, dried onion, thyme, yeast.
Moo Pie – A British beef steak & gluten free craft ale pie (also available as GF)
- British beef (29%), milk, onion, gluten-free craft ale (contains barley*) (9%), rice flour, carrot, identity preserved palm oil, salted butter, maize starch, cornflour, tapioca starch, soya flour, tomato puree, Worcester sauce (water, spirit vinegar, cane molasses, tamarind paste, salt, onion powder, cayenne, garlic, clove), salt, yeast extract, garlic, herbs, Dijon mustard (water, mustard seeds, spirit vinegar, salt), black pepper, thickener (cellulose), free range egg, leek, green peppercorn, raising agents (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate), mushroom, caramelised sugar, flavouring, buckwheat flour, gluten-free barley malt extract, rapeseed oil.
- *Gluten removed from barley during brewing process
Mooless Pie (Vg) – A jackfruit ‘steak’, craft ale and black pepper pie
- Wheat flour (wheat, calcium, iron, niacin, thiamine), jackfruit (16%), craft ale (11%) (contains wheat, barley, rye, oat), water, onion, identity preserved palm oil, carrot, cornflour, redcurrant jelly (brown sugar, water, redcurrant juice concentrate, lemon juice concentrate, gelling agent (pectin)), yeast extract, tomato puree, Worcestershire sauce (water, spirit vinegar, cane molasses, tamarind paste, salt, onion powder, cayenne, garlic, clove), salt, mushroom, prune, garlic, herbs, leek, polenta, barley malt extract, caramelised sugar, flavouring, black pepper, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil.
For allergens including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also may contain traces of soya and sesame seeds. For further information, head to their website: www.pieminister.co.uk/wecare