Day/Evening Events (Large)
Event Barn (50-280 guests):
For Events with >200 guests, additional charges apply to increase the number of toilets. This venue also has the alternative option to extend capacity up to 400 guests, by using a marquee annex. The additional charges and options are detailed within “Additional Options” section below.
For smaller events we have our B&B and Dutch Barn venues which can cater for events from 10 – 80 guests; supported by our Marquee bar.
Conditions of Hire for the Event Barn:
Evening Events in Summer (June/July/Aug): All 4 B&B Rooms must be booked and paid separately as a condition of Venue Hire. Camping can be booked on an individual basis, unless campsite exclusivity is required: (£150-£300 depending on the number of campers).
Daytime Event (Midday – 6pm): 2 – 3.5 hrs: £400
4 – 6 hrs: £500
Evening Event (6pm – Midnight): 2 – 3.5 hrs: £450
4 – 6 hrs: £600
NB: Events of >6hrs across the Day/Evening periods are classed as a “Day & Eve Event” – see below.
Day & Evening Event: 6-8 hrs: £1600
(For Events >8hrs: Add £100 per each additional hour of hire)
NB: For “Day & Eve Events” of >6hrs across the Day/Evening periods it’s a condition of hire that All 4 B&B Rooms are booked.
These Event packages are primarily geared to local clients where most guests wouldn’t need on-site accommodation. This offers a Day/Evening event within our wedding/event barn, with the option to use the B&B Garden for welcome drinks. For evening events where the booking condition requires all 4 B&B rooms to be booked, the quoted price doesn’t include accommodation or any other part of Gwaenynog. Other facilities can be added to this package to enhance your event; or else you can opt for the full venue on the other 1 or 2-night options (See “Alternative Options” below).
- Book the full facilities within a one day/night package, or the 2/3 day/night package.
- Choose from a list of other miscellaneous facilities to enhance your event
- Extend guest capacity with additional toilets and a Marquee Annex. Additional costs are as follows:
- 200-280 guests: £200-£500;
- 280-330 guests: £1650;
- 330-400 guests: £2350
- Discounts: Midweek 30% (Mon -Thu only); Mar & Nov 20%; Sunday 10% (one day packages only)
- Oct – Mar Events: Additional Heating charges of £400-600 apply.
NB: All Options above allow Clients to provide their own preferred style of Furniture. (Own Wine & Fizz can only be provided for a wedding reception meal if you choose the full venue 2 night option). All other Drinks and Glasses are supplied by the Cash Bar or the Packaged Drinks & Glasses Hire Options (Cash Bar tariff is comparable to local Pub prices)
Event Barn: Large Events (Facilities)
- Access for Pre-Event Set Up & decorations by prior agreement, then event access for the duration booked.
- Dark wood dance floor (Evening Events >4hrs ONLY): For other events – add £150 to venue price
- B&B – if booked & paid separately (extra nights can be booked individually or choose the 2night option)
- Car Parking field
- Fully stocked Bar: Priced comparable to local pub prices (bar will provide ALL drinks during the event).
- A specialist Cocktails & Gin Bar, selling local & small batch gins
- Barn venue dressed with coconut matting, fairy lights, bunting, globe lighting, and cream calico drapes
- Entrance area set up with cream voile drapes.
- Music & Alcohol License (Amplified music ends at midnight; bar closes at 1am with venue vacated by 1.30am)
- Furniture for up to 110 people – trestle tables and chairs (or hire your own style)
- Option to personalise the barn with your own decorations
What’s not included:
- B&B Garden, Games Field and Patio Furniture – can be added FOC as part of a Gwaenynog Drinks Package
- Marquee Bar & Gazebo: offered FOC in conjunction with a Drinks Package for welcome drinks on the lawn
- Drinks Packages: we can offer Pimms/Sangria/Fizz/Punch as welcome drinks, and/or wine with your meal (All other drinks on the wedding day will be served from the cash bar as a condition of hire)
- Catering: we can offer options for canapes/buffet/evening meals (from £10/Adult) – kids half price
- Furniture above 110 people (you’re also free to hire your own style/theme)
- Campsite: Comprised of the Top Paddock and Lower Camping Field (max 50 pitches)
- Campsite washroom/kitchen/toilets & showers
- Glamping options: book our own Pods/Glamping tents, or we can arrange belltents for you
- Dutch Barn: used to support camper breakfasts, or BBQs
- Dutch Barn Marquee Annex: this creates a larger chill-out space for campers as part of the ‘full venue’ options
- Camping can be booked on an individual basis, unless exclusivity is required (£150-£300, depending on camper numbers). Additional glamping accommodation is also available at an extra cost.
- Breakfasts for campers: £6.50 (full B&B breakfast) or for large numbers our special price menu (£3.70 – £6).
- Staff to clean the barn next day: Either use your Set Up team for this when removing your personalisation in the barn or we can provide staff at an hourly rate (a normal clean up would cost approx. £75)
- Additional Toilets and Marquee extensions for events with >200guests (See Alternative Options section)
- Wedding Event decorations, Marquee Linings, Gwaenynog Civil Ceremony Fee, and Ceremony Area SetUp (See our Wedding Event Pages for prices if you are planning a Wedding Event).