Single Day/Evening Weddings (Medium/Large)
“The Wedding Barn” ONLY (50-280 guests OR max 400 with a Marquee annex): £3,850 (inc. B&B Accom)
NB: The majority of weddings hosted in this barn have been 100-120 but it can accommodate a maximum 250 guests if a ceremony area is part of the barn ‘Set Up’ (280 if the ceremony is offsite/outdoors), with the option to extend capacity up to 400 guests, using a marquee annex. For smaller events our B&B and Dutch Barn venues can cater for events from 10 – 60 wedding guests. There is an option to host a small legal ceremony in the barn and then hold an outdoor ceremony with all of your guests (see: Mountain View or Woodland Glade). There’s a small added cost to set up a second ceremony area – using either the Dutch Barn or the outdoor ceremony options with straw bale seating etc as required.
This assisted DIY package is primarily geared to locals as most guests wouldn’t need on-site accommodation, but includes 1nights accommodation in 4 B&B rooms as a condition of hire. This price offers a Day/Evening event within “The Wedding Barn” only; with the option to book other facilities like the B&B Garden for welcome drinks. It doesn’t include additional toilets/marquee annex for larger weddings (>200guests), the campsite or any other part of Gwaenynog. Additional nights & camping can be booked if required. Or opt for the ‘Full Venue’ 1 or 2-night options (See “Alternative Options” for costs). NB: Accommodation can be onward charged to your guests to help achieve cost savings. This one-day package also allows for a Sunday ‘only’ wedding option (10% discount).
“The Wedding Barn” One day/night Event – What’s included:
- Event access from midday (access on other days for Pre-Event Set Up & decorations by prior agreement).
- Barn venue with a dance floor, dressed with coconut matting, fairy lights, bunting and cream drapes
- Ceremony area framed with cream voile drapes and decorative heart-shaped stands
- B&B accommodation for one night – all 4 rooms: (extra nights can be booked individually or choose the 2night package)
- Fully stocked Bar: inc. a Cocktail & Gin Bar, selling local & small batch gins (£12.50/adult minimum spend for the evening event)
- Civil Ceremony, Music and Alcohol Licenses (Amplified Music until midnight & bar until 1am)
- Furniture for up to 120 people – trestle tables and chairs (or you’re free to hire your own style/theme)
- 20% discount on extra midweek nights of pre-wedding accommodation; this allows more time for personalisation, and an opportunity to spend a special time with friends and family.
What’s not included:
- Additional ceremony area away from the Wedding Barn (Outdoors/Dutch Barn): Small Set-up fee to cover additional staff & equipment costs.
- B&B Garden, Games Field and Patio Furniture – can be added FOC as part of a Gwaenynog Drinks Package
- Marquee Bar & Gazebo: offered FOC in conjunction with a Drinks Package for welcome drinks on the lawn
- Drinks – All drinks on the wedding day will be served from our cash bar as a condition of hire (at local pub prices).
- Drinks Packages: we can offer Pimms/Sangria/Fizz/Punch as welcome drinks, and/or wine with your meal (discounted to below local pub prices)
- Catering: Exclusively provided by us, we can offer various options for canapes/buffet/evening meals.
- Campsite: Top Paddock & Camping Field (max 40 pitches), washroom/kitchen/toilets & showers (can be booked separately)
- Glamping options: book our own Pods/Glamping tents, or we can help arrange Bell tents for you
- Dutch Barn: part of ‘full venue’ options; supports camper breakfasts/BBQs the night before/after wedding
- Camping can be booked on an individual basis, unless exclusivity is required (£300-£500, numbers dependent)
- Additional Toilets and Marquee extensions for events with >200guests (See Alternative Options section)
- Cleaning Staff (approx £75): or else DIY clean up using your Set Up team when removing your personalisation.
Alternative Options (Bank Hol Weekend Events must book at least 3 days/nights)
- Book the full facilities within a one day/night package, or the 2 day/night
- Choose from a list of other miscellaneous facilities to enhance your event: Misc Facilities
- Extend guest capacity with additional toilets and a Marquee Annex. Additional costs are as follows:
- 200-280 guests: £250-550;
- 280-330 guests: £1850;
- 330-400 guests: £2500
- Midweek Discount: 25% (Tues-Thurs only);
- Mar & Nov Discount: 20% (Campsite closed except camper vans/caravans/glamping pods on hardstanding)
- Sunday Discount: 10% (this one-day package only) – Bank Hols: minimum 3 nights must be booked.
- Late Booking Discounts – for 2022 weddings we’re offering £100 off (subject to availability)