Single Day/Evening Weddings (Medium/Large)
“The Wedding Barn” ONLY (50-250/280 guests): £2,200
NB: Max 250 guests if a ceremony area is part of the barn ‘Set Up’ (280 if the ceremony is offsite/outdoors), with the option to extend capacity up to 400 guests, using a marquee annex. For smaller events our B&B and Dutch Barn venues can cater for events from 10 – 40/60 wedding guests (Max 60 if the ceremony is held offsite/outdoors).
This assisted DIY package is primarily geared to locals as most guests wouldn’t need on-site accommodation, but includes 1nights accommodation in 4 B&B rooms as a condition of hire. This price offers a Day/Evening event within “The Wedding Barn” only; with the option to book other facilities like the B&B Garden for welcome drinks. It doesn’t include additional toilets/marquee annex for larger weddings (>200guests), the campsite or any other part of Gwaenynog. Additional nights & camping can be booked if required. Or opt for the ‘Full Venue’ 1 or 2-night options (See “Alternative Options” for costs). NB: Accommodation can be onward charged to your guests to help achieve cost savings. This one-day package also allows for a Sunday ‘only’ wedding option (10% discount).
“The Wedding Barn” One day/night Event – What’s included:
- Event access from midday (access on other days for Pre-Event Set Up & decorations by prior agreement).
- Barn venue with a dance floor, dressed with coconut matting, fairy lights, bunting and cream drapes
- Ceremony area framed with cream voile drapes and decorative heart-shaped stands
- B&B accommodation – all 4 rooms: (extra nights can be booked individually or choose the 2night package)
- Fully stocked Bar: inc. a Cocktail & Gin Bar, selling local & small batch gins (£12.50/adult minimum spend)
- Civil Ceremony, Music and Alcohol Licenses (Amplified Music until midnight & bar until 1am)
- Furniture for up to 110 people – trestle tables and chairs (or you’re free to hire your own style/theme)
- 30% discount on extra midweek nights of pre-wedding accommodation; this allows more time for personalisation, and an opportunity to spend a special time with friends and family.
What’s not included:
- Outdoor ceremony area (‘Mountain View’/’Woodland Glade’) – can be purchased as an additional option.
- B&B Garden, Games Field and Patio Furniture – can be added FOC as part of a Gwaenynog Drinks Package
- Marquee Bar & Gazebo: offered FOC in conjunction with a Drinks Package for welcome drinks on the lawn
- Drinks – All drinks on the wedding day will be served from the cash bar as a condition of hire.
- Drinks Packages: we can offer Pimms/Sangria/Fizz/Punch as welcome drinks, and/or wine with your meal
- Catering: we can offer various options for canapes/buffet/evening meals.
- Campsite: Top Paddock & Camping Field (max 50 pitches), washroom/kitchen/toilets & showers
- Glamping options: book our own Pods/Glamping tents, or we can arrange Bell tents for you
- Dutch Barn: part of ‘full venue’ options; supports camper breakfasts/BBQs the night before/after wedding
- Camping can be booked on an individual basis, unless exclusivity is required (£150-£300, numbers dependent)
- Additional Toilets and Marquee extensions for events with >200guests (See Alternative Options section)
- Cleaning Staff (£75): or else DIY clean up using your Set Up team when removing your personalisation.
Alternative Options (Bank Hol Weekend Events must book at least 3 days/nights)
- Book the full facilities within a one day/night package, or the 2 day/night
- Choose from a list of other miscellaneous facilities to enhance your event: Misc Facilities
- Extend guest capacity with additional toilets and a Marquee Annex. Additional costs are as follows:
- 200-280 guests: £500;
- 280-330 guests: £1650;
- 330-400 guests: £2350
- Midweek Discount: 30% (Mon-Thurs only);
- Mar & Nov Discount: 20% (Campsite closed except camper vans/caravans/glamping pods on hardstanding)
- Sunday Discount: 10% (this one-day package only) – Bank Hols: minimum 3 nights must be booked.
- Late Booking Discounts – for 2019 weddings we’re offering £250 off (subject to availability)