Single Day Festival Wedding (Small)
Up to 50 guests in “The Dutch Barn” £1350 (inc. B&B Accommodation)
For a festival vibe, this compact venue is ideal for smaller weddings. “The Dutch Barn” is licensed to hold the wedding ceremony and includes a Marquee side annex which can be laid out for the wedding reception meal. The ceremony area becomes the dance floor for the evening event, supported by our Marquee bar. There is an option to host the legal ceremony in the barn and then hold an outdoor ceremony with all your guests (see: “Mountain View” or “Woodland Glade” or our new “Bluebell Wood”). A small added cost applies to set up the outdoor ceremony area including straw bale seating etc as required.
This single day assisted DIY package is primarily geared to locals as most guests wouldn’t need on-site accommodation; but includes 1nights accommodation in 4 B&B rooms as a condition of hire. The price offers a Day/Evening event within “The Dutch Barn” only; with the option to book other facilities like the B&B Garden for welcome drinks. It doesn’t include the campsite or any other part of Gwaenynog. Additional B&B nights and camping can be booked separately (£30/pitch/night or for exclusive hire; £300 per night for the Lower Camping field/£500 for the whole campsite).
The accommodation can then be onward charged to your guests to help you achieve cost savings. This one-day package also allows for a Sunday ‘only’ wedding option (10% discount). (See “Alternative Options” for details)
Our standard Dutch Barn wedding package is for 2 days and 2-nights – add £600 for this extra night.
NB: Maximum of 50 guests in “The Dutch Barn”. For smaller events we have our Farmhouse B&B venue which can cater for events of up to 20 guests; supported by our Marquee bar. Larger Events are held in our Wedding Barn which can host 50-280 guests, or up to 400 with a Marquee Annex.
“The Dutch Barn” Single Day Festival Wedding – What’s included:
- Event access midday-midday (access on other days for Pre-Event Set Up & decorations by prior agreement).
- Exclusive use of the Dutch Barn, Marquee Annex, and Marquee Bar.
- Car Park field, plus Campsite (if booked separately up to a maximum of 25 pitches – glamping options extra)
- Fully stocked Bar – including a Cocktail & Gin Bar selling local & small batch gins at local pub prices: (£12.50/adult minimum spend for the evening event)
- Dutch Barn venue comes with a dance floor, and can be set up as per your own design (its normally dressed with flags, fairy lights and bunting).
- Ceremony area framed with decorative heart-shaped stands
- Civil Ceremony, Music and Alcohol Licenses (Amplified Music until midnight & bar until 1am)
- Furniture – trestle tables and chairs (or choose your own style)
- 25% discount on extra midweek nights of pre-wedding accommodation. This allows time for you to add personalisation to the venue, and/or for having a special time to spend with friends and family.
What’s not included:
- Outdoor ceremony area (‘Mountain View’/’Woodland Glade’/’Bluebell Wood’) – can be purchased as an additional option.
- Games Field, B&B Garden and Patio Furniture – can be added FOC as part of a Shindig Drinks Package
- Drinks – All drinks on the day will be exclusively provided by our own bar (at local pub prices) or one of our Drinks Packages (see below)
- Drinks Packages – we can offer Pimms/Sangria/Fizz/Punch on the lawn, and/or wine with your meal (discounted to less than local pub prices)
- Campsite exclusivity (can be booked separately – Lower Camping field/Full Campsite for £300/£500 – glamping options extra)
- Glamping options – book our own Pods/Glamping tents, or we can help arrange Belltents for you
- Catering – Exclusively provided by us, we offer various options for canapes/buffet/evening meals at competitive rates
- Breakfasts for campers – from Bacon/Sausage Butties to Full Monty breakfasts, and Veggie/Vegan specials for £3.50-£7 including Tea/Coffee
- Staff to clean the barn next day: Either use your Set Up team for this when removing your personalisation in the barn or we can provide staff at an hourly rate (a normal clean up would cost approx. £35)
- Choose from a list of other miscellaneous facilities to enhance your event: Misc Facilities
- Discounts: Midweek: 25% (Tues-Thu, except bank holidays); Mar & Nov: 20%; Sunday ‘only’ events: 10% (single day packages only)
- Late Booking discounts 2021 – we’re offering £350 off this package (subject to availability)
- Bank Hol Weekend Events must book at least 3 days/nights