Single Day Festival Wedding (Small)
Up to 40/60 guests in “The Dutch Barn” £1000
For a festival vibe, this compact venue is ideal for smaller weddings. “The Dutch Barn” is licensed to hold the wedding ceremony and includes a Marquee side annex which can be laid out for the wedding reception meal. The ceremony area becomes the dance floor for the evening event, supported by our Marquee bar. There is an option to host the legal ceremony in the barn and then hold an outdoor ceremony with all your guests (see: “Mountain View” or “Woodland Glade”). Added costs apply to set up the outdoor ceremony area including straw bale seating etc as required.
This single day assisted DIY package is primarily geared to locals as most guests wouldn’t need on-site accommodation; but includes 1nights accommodation in 4 B&B rooms as a condition of hire. The price offers a Day/Evening event within “The Dutch Barn” only; with the option to book other facilities like the B&B Garden for welcome drinks. It doesn’t include an additional marquee annex for larger weddings (>60guests), the campsite or any other part of Gwaenynog. Additional B&B nights and camping can be booked separately (£20/pitch or£150 for the Top Paddock).
The accommodation can then be onward charged to your guests to help you achieve cost savings. This one-day package also allows for a Sunday ‘only’ wedding option (10% discount). (See “Alternative Options” for details)
Our standard Dutch Barn wedding package is for 2 days and 2-nights – add £500 for this extra night.
NB: Maximum of 40 guests in “The Dutch Barn” if a ceremony area is part of the barn ‘set up’ (60 if the ceremony is offsite/outdoors), with the option to extend capacity up to 100 guests, using a marquee annex. For smaller events we have our Farmhouse B&B venue which can cater for events of up to 20 guests; supported by our Marquee bar. Larger Events are held in our Wedding Barn which can host 50-250 guests, or up to 400 with a Marquee Annex.
“The Dutch Barn” Single Day Festival Wedding – What’s included:
- Event access midday-midday (access on other days for Pre-Event Set Up & decorations by prior agreement).
- Exclusive use of the Dutch Barn, Marquee Annex, B&B and Marquee Bar.
- Car Park field, plus Campsite (if booked separately up to a maximum of 25 pitches – glamping options extra)
- Fully stocked Bar – including a Cocktail & Gin Bar selling local & small batch gins: (£12.50/adult min. spend)
- Dutch Barn venue comes with a dance floor, and is normally dressed with flags, fairy lights and bunting.
- Ceremony area framed with decorative heart-shaped stands
- Civil Ceremony, Music and Alcohol Licenses (Amplified Music until midnight & bar until 1am)
- Furniture – trestle tables and chairs (or choose your own style)
- 30% discount on extra midweek nights of pre-wedding accommodation. This allows time for you to add personalisation to the venue, and/or for having a special time to spend with friends and family.
What’s not included:
- Outdoor ceremony area (‘Mountain View’/’Woodland Glade’) – can be purchased as an additional option.
- Games Field, B&B Garden and Patio Furniture – can be added FOC as part of a Gwaenynog Drinks Package
- Drinks Packages – we can offer Pimms/Sangria/Fizz/Punch on the lawn, and/or wine with your meal
- Glamping options – book our own Pods/Glamping tents, or we can arrange belltents for you
- Catering – we offer options for canapes/buffet/evening meals
- Drinks – All drinks on the day will be provided by our cash bar or one of our Drinks Packages
- Breakfasts for campers – from Bacon/Sausage Butties to Full Monty breakfasts for £3.70-£5.90
- Staff to clean the barn next day: Either use your Set Up team for this when removing your personalisation in the barn or we can provide staff at an hourly rate (a normal clean up would cost approx. £25)
- Choose from a list of other miscellaneous facilities to enhance your event: Misc Facilities
- Discounts: Midweek: 30% (Mon-Thu, except bank holidays); Mar & Nov: 20%; Sunday ‘only’ events: 10% (single day packages only)
- Late Booking discounts 2019 – we’re offering £100 off this package (subject to availability)
- Bank Hol Weekend Events must book at least 3 days/nights