Single Day/Eve Festival Wedding (Medium/Large)
“The Wedding Barn” FULL Venue (50-250/280 guests): £3500
NB: Max 250 guests if a ceremony area is required (280 if the ceremony is offsite/outdoors), with the option to extend capacity up to 400 guests, by using a marquee annex. For smaller events our B&B and Dutch Barn venues cater for events from 10 – 40/60 guests (60 for offsite ceremonies). There is a fully stocked cash bar in all venues (local pub prices).
This ‘Full Venue’ assisted DIY package is primarily for locals who want the full venue with accommodation for just one night. For a one-day festival vibe, this package is ideal. You get exclusive use of all Gwaenynog facilities (midday-midday). This price includes all 4 B&B Rooms and campsite accommodation (glamping accommodation is available at extra cost). It doesn’t include additional toilets and the marquee annex for larger weddings >200guests. (for additional costs see: ‘Alternative Options’ Section below). This one-day package also allows for a Sunday ‘only’ wedding option (10% discount). NB: Accommodation costs can be onward charged to your guests to help you achieve further cost savings. Couples normally choose a 2 days/nights package to get the most out of this venue – add another night for £750.
Festival Wedding 1-night (Weekend) – What’s included:
- Midday-Midday access: outdoor ceremony options can be added (see: Mountain View & Woodland Glade)
- B&B – all 4 rooms from midday on the wedding day to midday the following day
- Campsite (max 50 pitches), and campsite washroom/kitchen/toilets, plus showers for up 30 campers.
- Car Park & Games fields
- Fully stocked Bars – incl. a Cocktail & Gin Bar, selling local & small batch gins (£12.50/adult minimum spend)
- Barn venue comes with a dance floor, and dressed with coconut matting, fairy lights, bunting and cream drapes
- Ceremony area framed with cream voile drapes and decorative heart-shaped stands
- B&B Garden and Patio Furniture
- Dutch Barn with seating for up to 80 – great for your campers and a compact evening event
- Marquee Annex to Dutch Barn – creates a large chill-out space for your campers & to eat breakfast.
- Marquee Bar & Catering Facilities
- Civil ceremony, Music and Alcohol Licenses (Amplified music until midnight & bar until 1am)
- Furniture for up to 110 people – trestle tables and chairs (or choose your own style)
- We offer a 30% discount to add extra midweek nights of pre-wedding accommodation. This allows more time for you to add personalisation to the venue, making a special time to spend with friends and family.
What’s not included:
- Glamping options – book our own Pods/Glamping tents, or we can arrange belltents for you
- Furniture above 110 people (you’re also free to hire in your own style/theme)
- Showers above 30-40 campers (additional showers can be hired)
- Catering – we offer various options for canapes/buffet/pre-wedding meals/wedding reception meals
- Drinks – All drinks on the day will be provided from our cash bar or a Drinks Package (see below)
- Drinks Packages – we can offer Pimms/Sangria/Fizz/Punch on the lawn, and/or wine with your meal
- Breakfasts for campers – from Bacon/Sausage Butties to Full Monty breakfasts for £3.70-£5.90
- Additional Toilets and Marquee extensions for events with >200guests (See ‘Alternative Options’ section)
- Cleaning staff (£75): or else DIY clean up using your Set Up team when removing your personalisation.
- Choose from a list of other miscellaneous facilities to enhance your event: Misc Facilities
- Extend guest capacity with additional toilets and a Marquee Annex. Additional costs are as follows:
- 200-280 guests: £200 – £500;
- 280-330 guests: £1650;
- 330-400 guests: £2350
- Discounts: Midweek: 30% (Mon-Thu only, except bank holidays); Mar & Nov: 20% (Campsite closed except camper vans & pods)
- Sunday Discount: 10% (this one-day package only) – Bank Hols: minimum 3 nights must be booked.
- Late Booking discounts – for 2019 weddings we’re offering £500 off (subject to availability)
- Bank Hol Weekend Events must book at least 3 days/nights