Single Day Intimate Wedding
Farmhouse B&B Lounge (Up to 20 guests) £800 (no accom) / up to £1150 (incl. B&B Accom)
The B&B Lounge is licensed to hold the wedding ceremony and is supported by the Marquee Bar which would be laid out for the wedding reception meal (exclusively provided by ourselves). There is an option to host a small legal ceremony in the Farmhouse Lounge and then hold an outdoor blessing ceremony with all of your guests (see: Alternative Ceremony Options). A small added cost applies to set up the outdoor ceremony area including straw bale seating etc as required.
This is ideal for small intimate weddings. For weekend weddings during the summer its a condition of hire that all 4 B&B Rooms are booked for 1 night (£345 total). Camping can be booked on an individual basis if required (£30/night). Glamping accommodation is also available at an extra cost (Glamping Pods are £80/night with a minimum 2night booking). This single-day package is primarily geared for locals where most guests wouldn’t need on-site accommodation (add another night in the whole B&B for £345 or book individual rooms at their normal rate).
NB: For slightly larger events we have “The Dutch Barn” venue which can cater for events up to 50 guests; also supported by our Marquee bar. Larger events are held in “The Wedding Barn” which can host 50-280 guests; or up to 400 with a Marquee Annex.
Single Day Intimate Weddings – What’s included:
- Midday-midday – exclusive use of the B&B and Marquee Bar.
- Campsite Pitches (if booked separately)
- Car Park field
- Fully stocked Bar – including a Cocktail & Gin Bar, selling local & small batch gins (at local pub prices)
- The Marquee bar venue – dressed with fairy lights and bunting.
- Ceremony area in the B&B Lounge
- Civil Ceremony, Music and Alcohol Licenses (Amplified Music until midnight & bar until 1am)
- Furniture – tables and chairs (two style options in the Farmhouse)
- We offer a 20% discount to add extra midweek nights of pre-wedding accommodation. This allows time for you to add personalisation to the venue, and/or for having a special time to spend with friends and family.
What’s not included:
- Outdoor ceremony area (‘Mountain View’/’Woodland Glade’) – can be purchased as an additional option.
- B&B Garden and Patio Furniture – can be added FOC as part of a ‘Shindig’ Drinks Package
- Catering – Exclusively provided by ourselves; we offer various options for canapes, buffet, and evening meals at competitive rates
- Drinks: exclusively supplied from the Marquee Bar including Wine & Fizz with the reception meal. (at local pub prices)
- Drinks Packages – we can offer Pimms/Sangria/Fizz/Punch on the lawn, and/or wine with your meal (discounted below local pub prices)
- Glamping options – book our own Pods/Glamping tents, or we can arrange Belltents for you
- Breakfasts for campers – Choose from our Full B&B breakfast menu for £7.00
- Choose from a list of other miscellaneous facilities to enhance your event: Misc Facilities
- Midweek Discount: 25% (Tues-Thu only);
- Mar & Nov: 20% (Campsite closed except for Glamping Pods or Camper Vans / Caravans on the hardstanding)
- Late Booking discounts – for 2022 we’re offering £80 off (subject to availability)
- Bank Hol Weekend Events must book at least 3 days/nights