Single Day Intimate Wedding
Farmhouse B&B Lounge (Up to 20 guests) £700
The B&B Lounge is licensed to hold the wedding ceremony and includes a Marquee Bar which would be laid out for the wedding reception meal. There is an option to host a small legal ceremony in the Farmhouse Lounge and then hold an outdoor blessing ceremony with all of your guests (see: Mountain View or Woodland Glade). Added costs apply to set up the outdoor ceremony area including straw bale seating etc as required.
This is ideal for small intimate weddings. The quoted price includes all 4 B&B Rooms for 1 night as a condition of hire with camping booked on an individual basis if required (£20/night). Glamping accommodation is also available at an extra cost. This single day package is primarily geared for locals where most guests wouldn’t need on-site accommodation (add another night in the B&B for £300 or book individual rooms at their normal rate).
NB: For slightly larger events we have “The Dutch Barn” venue which can normally cater for events of 40 – 60 guests; also supported by our Marquee bar. There is an option to extend this up to 100 including a Marquee annex. Larger Events are held in “The Wedding Barn” which can host 50-250 guests, or up to 400 with a Marquee Annex.
Single Day Intimate Weddings – What’s included:
- Midday-midday – exclusive use of the B&B and Marquee Bar.
- Campsite Pitches (if booked separately)
- Car Park field
- Fully stocked Bar – including a Cocktail & Gin Bar, selling local & small batch gins
- The Marquee bar venue – dressed with fairy lights and bunting.
- Ceremony area in the B&B Lounge
- Civil Ceremony, Music and Alcohol Licenses (Amplified Music until midnight & bar until 1am)
- Furniture – tables and chairs (two style options in the Farmhouse)
- We offer a 30% discount to add extra midweek nights of pre-wedding accommodation. This allows time for you to add personalisation to the venue, and/or for having a special time to spend with friends and family.
What’s not included:
- Outdoor ceremony area (‘Mountain View’/’Woodland Glade’) – can be purchased as an additional option.
- Games Field, B&B Garden and Patio Furniture – can be added FOC as part of a Gwaenynog Drinks Package
- Catering – we offer various options for canapes, buffet, and evening meals (please ask)
- Drinks: exclusively supplied from the Marquee Bar including Wine & Fizz with the reception meal.
- Drinks Packages – we can offer Pimms/Sangria/Fizz/Punch on the lawn, and/or wine with your meal
- Glamping options – book our own Pods/Glamping tents, or we can arrange belltents for you
- Breakfasts for campers – Choose from our Full B&B breakfast menu for £6.50
- Choose from a list of other miscellaneous facilities to enhance your event: Misc Facilities
- Midweek Discount: 30% (Mon-Thu only);
- Mar & Nov: 20% (Campsite closed except for Camper Vans, Caravans & Glamping Pods on the hardstanding)
- Late Booking discounts – for 2019 we’re offering £100 off (subject to availability)
- Bank Hol Weekend Events must book at least 3 days/nights