Intimate Wedding Weekend
Farmhouse B&B Lounge (Up to 20 guests) £1650
The B&B Lounge is licensed to hold the wedding ceremony and includes use of a Marquee Bar which would be laid out for the wedding reception meal. There is an option to host a small legal ceremony in the Farmhouse Lounge and then hold an outdoor blessing ceremony with all of your guests (see: Alternative Ceremony Options). Added costs apply to set up the outdoor ceremony area including straw bale seating etc as required.
This venue is ideal for small intimate weddings. The quoted price includes all 4 B&B Rooms as a condition of hire with camping booked on an individual basis if required (£30/night). Additional glamping accommodation is available at an extra cost. This is our standard Farmhouse B&B package for 2 days and 2-nights (add another night for £345 or book individual rooms at their normal room rate).
NB: For slightly larger events we have “The Dutch Barn” venue which can normally cater for events of up to 50 guests; also supported by our Marquee bar. Larger events are held in “The Wedding Barn” which can host 50-280 guests, or up to 400 with a Marquee Annex.
Intimate Weddings: 2-night Weekend – What’s included:
- Friday to Sunday – exclusive use of the B&B and Marquee Bar.
- B&B – all 4 rooms from midday on Friday through to midday on Sunday
- Campsite Pitches (if booked separately @£30/pitch/night)
- Car Park field
- Fully stocked Bar – including a Cocktail & Gin Bar, selling local & small batch gins (at local pub prices)
- The Marquee bar venue dressed with fairy lights and bunting.
- Ceremony area in the B&B Lounge
- Civil Ceremony, Music and Alcohol Licenses (Amplified Music until midnight & bar until 1am)
- Furniture – tables and chairs (two style options in the Farmhouse)
- On Site Catering – Exclusively provided by us, we offer various options for canapes, buffet, and evening meals.
- We offer a 20% discount to add extra midweek nights of pre-wedding accommodation. This allows time for you to add personalisation to the venue, and/or for having a special time to spend with friends and family.
What’s not included:
- Outdoor ceremony area (‘Mountain View’/’Woodland Glade’) – can be purchased as an additional option.
- Games Field, B&B Garden and Patio Furniture – can be added FOC as part of a Gwaenynog Drinks Package on the lawn
- Drinks: exclusively supplied from the Marquee Bar including Wine & Fizz with the reception meal.
- Drinks Packages – we can offer Pimms/Sangria/Fizz/Punch on the lawn, and/or wine with your meal (at discounted prices – below local pub prices)
- Glamping options – book our own Pods/Glamping tents, or we can arrange belltents for you
- Breakfasts for campers – Choose from our Full B&B breakfast menu for £7.00
- Choose from a list of other miscellaneous facilities to enhance your event: Misc Facilities
- Midweek Discount: 25% (Tues-Thu only, except bank holidays);
- Mar & Nov: 20% (Campsite closed except for Camper Vans, Caravans & Glamping Pods)
- Late Booking discounts – for 2022 we’re offering £75off (subject to availability)
- Bank Hol Weekend Events must book at least 3 days/nights