Wedding Festival Weekend (Small)
Up to 40/60 guests in “The Dutch Barn” £1500
For a full festival vibe, this assisted DIY venue is ideal for smaller weddings. “The Dutch Barn” is licensed to hold the wedding ceremony and includes a Marquee side annex which can be laid out for the wedding reception. The ceremony area then becomes the dance floor for the evening event, supported by our Marquee bar. There is an option to host the legal ceremony in the barn and then hold an outdoor ceremony with all of your guests (see: Mountain View or Woodland Glade). Added costs apply to set up the outdoor ceremony area including straw bale seating etc as required.
This price includes all 4 B&B Rooms as a condition of hire. Camping can be booked on an individual basis (£20/night), unless campsite exclusivity is required: (£150 for the Top Paddock). Additional glamping accommodation is also available for an extra cost. This weekend package is for 2 days and 2-nights – or add another night for £500.
NB: Maximum of 40 guests in “The Dutch Barn” if a ceremony area is part of the barn ‘set up’ (60 if the ceremony is offsite/outdoors), with the option to extend capacity up to 100 guests, using another marquee annex. For smaller events we have our Farmhouse B&B venue which can cater for events of up to 20 guests; supported by our Marquee bar. Larger Events are held in our Wedding Barn which can host 50-250 guests, or up to 400 with a Marquee Annex.
Wedding Festival 2-night Weekend – What’s included:
- Friday to Sunday – exclusive use of the Dutch Barn, Marquee Annex, B&B and Marquee Bar.
- B&B – all 4 rooms from midday on Friday through to midday on Sunday
- Campsite (if booked separately up to a maximum of 25 pitches in the Top Paddock – glamping options extra)
- Car Park field
- Fully stocked Bar – including a Cocktail & Gin Bar, selling local & small batch gins (£12.50/adult min. spend)
- Dutch Barn venue comes with a dance floor, and is normally dressed with flags, fairy lights and bunting.
- Ceremony area framed with decorative heart-shaped stands
- Civil Ceremony, Music and Alcohol Licenses (Amplified Music until midnight & bar until 1am)
- Furniture – trestle tables and chairs (or choose your own style)
- We offer a 30% discount to add extra midweek nights of pre-wedding accommodation. This allows time for you to add personalisation to the venue, and/or for having a special time to spend with friends and family.
What’s not included:
- Outdoor ceremony area (‘Mountain View’/’Woodland Glade’) – can be purchased as an additional option.
- B&B Garden, Games Field and Patio Furniture – can be added FOC as part of a Gwaenynog Drinks Package
- Drinks Packages – we can offer Pimms/Sangria/Fizz/Punch on the lawn, and/or wine with your meal
- Glamping options – book our own Pods/Glamping tents, or we can arrange Belltents for you
- Catering – we offer options for canapes/buffet/evening meals or choose your own caterer
- Drinks – you can offer your own wine and fizz with the reception meal; we don’t charge corkage
- Breakfasts for campers – from Bacon/Sausage Butties to Full Monty breakfasts for £3.70-£5.90
- Staff to clean the barn next day: Either use your Set Up team for this when removing your personalisation in the barn or we can provide staff at an hourly rate (a normal clean up would cost approx. £25)
- Choose from a list of other miscellaneous facilities to enhance your event: Misc Facilities
- Midweek Discount: 30% (Mon-Thu only, except bank holidays);
- Mar & Nov: 20% (Campsite closed except for Camper Vans, Caravans & Glamping Pods on the hardstanding)
- Late Booking discounts 2019 – we’re offering £150 off this package (subject to availability)
- Bank Holiday Weekend Events must book at least 3 days/nights