Wedding Festival Weekend (Small)
Up to 60 guests in “The Dutch Barn” £1600
For a full festival vibe, this assisted DIY venue is ideal for smaller weddings. “The Dutch Barn” is licensed to hold the wedding ceremony and includes a Marquee side annex which can be laid out for the wedding reception. The ceremony area then becomes the dance floor for the evening event, supported by our Marquee bar. There is an option to host a small legal ceremony in the barn and then hold an outdoor ceremony with all of your guests (see: Mountain View or Woodland Glade). A small added cost applies to set up the outdoor ceremony area including straw bale seating etc as required.
This price includes all 4 B&B Rooms as a condition of hire. Camping can be booked on an individual basis if required (£25/pitch/night), unless campsite exclusivity is required: (£150 per night for the Top Paddock OR £400 for the whole campsite). Additional glamping accommodation is also available for an extra cost. This weekend package is for 2 days and 2-nights – or add another night for £500.
NB: Maximum of 60 guests in “The Dutch Barn”. For smaller events we have our Farmhouse B&B venue which can cater for events of up to 20 guests; supported by our Marquee bar. Larger events are held in our Wedding Barn which can host 50-280 guests, or up to 400 using a Marquee Annex.
Wedding Festival 2-night Weekend – What’s included:
- Friday to Sunday – exclusive use of the Dutch Barn, Marquee Annex, B&B and Marquee Bar.
- B&B – all 4 rooms from midday on Friday through to midday on Sunday
- Campsite (if booked separately up to a maximum of 20 pitches in the Top Paddock – glamping options extra)
- Car Park field
- Fully stocked Bar – including a Cocktail & Gin Bar, selling local & small batch gins (£12.50/adult minimum spend for the evening event)
- Dutch Barn venue comes with a dance floor, and can be decorated to your own design (it’s normally dressed with flags, fairy lights and bunting).
- Ceremony area framed with decorative heart-shaped stands
- Civil Ceremony, Music and Alcohol Licenses (Amplified Music until midnight & bar until 1am)
- Furniture – trestle tables and chairs (or choose your own style)
- We offer a 30% discount to add extra midweek nights of pre-wedding accommodation. This allows time for you to add personalisation to the venue, and/or for having a special time to spend with friends and family.
What’s not included:
- Outdoor ceremony area (‘Mountain View’/’Woodland Glade’) – can be purchased as an additional option.
- B&B Garden, Games Field and Patio Furniture – can be added FOC as part of a Gwaenynog Drinks Package
- Drinks Packages – we can offer Pimms/Sangria/Fizz/Punch on the lawn, and/or wine with your meal at discounted rates (less than local pub prices)
- Glamping options – book our own Pods/Glamping tents, or we can arrange Belltents for you
- Catering – Exclusively provided by us; we offer various options for canapes/buffet/evening meals
- Drinks – Exclusively provided by our bar at discounted rates (at local pub prices)
- Breakfasts for campers – from Bacon/Sausage Butties to Full Monty breakfasts for £4-£6.50
- Staff to clean the barn next day: Either use your Set Up team for this when removing your personalisation in the barn or we can provide staff at an hourly rate (a normal clean up would cost approx. £35)
- Choose from a list of other miscellaneous facilities to enhance your event: Misc Facilities
- Midweek Discount: 25% (Tues -Thu only, except bank holidays);
- Mar & Nov: 20% (Campsite closed except for Camper Vans, Caravans & Glamping Pods)
- Late Booking discounts 2020 – we’re offering £150 off this package (subject to availability)
- Bank Holiday Weekend Events must book at least 3 days/nights