Festival Wedding Weekend (Medium/Large)
“The Wedding Barn” FULL Venue (50-280 guests): 2 Day Booking including accommodation = £5400
NB: The majority of weddings hosted in this barn have been for approx 100-120 guests although up to 250 can be hosted when the ceremony area is part of the barn ‘Set Up’ (or 280 if the ceremony is held offsite/outdoors). For smaller weddings our B&B and Dutch barn venues can cater for events from 10 – 55 guests. This ‘Full Venue’ assisted DIY package is the most frequently chosen event spread over 2 days/nights – or add another night for £900. (Bank Holidays: at least 3 nights must be booked as a condition of hire; this allows a Sunday wedding option). There is an option to host a small legal ceremony in the Dutch Barn and then hold an outdoor ceremony with all of your guests (see: Mountain View or Woodland Glade). There’s a small added cost to set up a second ceremony area – using either the Dutch Barn or the outdoor ceremony options with straw bale seating etc as required.
For a full festival vibe, this “Assisted DIY” weekend package is ideal. You get exclusive use of all facilities in Gwaenynog – from Friday midday to Sunday midday with the flexibility to organise your own pre/post event BBQ and drinks (on Fri/Sun) if you wish; then on the wedding day also choose your own caterer and provide your own wine with the wedding breakfast meal. This price includes all 4 B&B Rooms and the campsite accommodation. Additional glamping accommodation is also available at extra cost. For larger weddings >200guests, the price doesn’t include additional toilets or the marquee annex. (for additional costs see: ‘Alternative Options’ Section below).
Wedding Festival 2-night Weekend – What’s included:
- Friday to Sunday – exclusive use (including the option for an outdoor ceremony)
- B&B – all 4 rooms from midday on Friday through to midday on Sunday
- Campsite (max 40 pitches), and campsite washroom/kitchen/toilets/showers to look after all your guests.
- Car Park & Games fields
- Fully stocked Bars – at local pub prices (£12.50/adult minimum spend for the evening event)
- Barn venue comes with a dance floor, and dressed with coconut matting, fairy lights, bunting and cream drapes
- Ceremony area framed with cream voile drapes and decorative heart-shaped stands
- Furniture for up to 120 people – trestle tables and chairs (or hire your own style for approx £5pp)
- B&B Garden with Patio Furniture & seating for up to 60people
- Dutch Barn with seating for up to 70 – great for your campers and a Friday evening get-together/BBQ
- Marquee Annex to Dutch Barn – creates a large chill-out space for your campers and on the Friday night
- Marquee Bar & on-site Catering Options – provided by us at local pub prices
- Civil Ceremony, Music and Alcohol Licenses (Amplified Music until midnight & bar until 1am)
- We offer a 25% discount to add extra midweek nights of pre-wedding accommodation. This allows more time for you to add personalisation to the venue, making a special time to spend with friends and family.
What’s not included:
- Additional ceremony area away from the Wedding Barn (Outdoors/Dutch Barn): Small Set-up fee to cover additional staff & equipment costs.
- Glamping options – book our own Pods/Glamping tents, or we can arrange belltents for you
- Furniture above 120 people (you’re also free to hire in your own style/theme @approx £5pp)
- Catering – we offer options for canapes/buffets/snacks and various styles of wedding breakfast meals or choose your own caterer
- Drinks – exclusively provided by our bars on the wedding day (you can offer your own wine and fizz with the reception meal with no corkage)
- Drinks Packages – we can offer Pimms/Sangria/Fizz/Punch on the lawn, and/or wine with your meal at discounted rates (below local pub prices).
- Breakfasts for campers – from Bacon/Sausage Butties to Full Monty breakfasts, with Veggie/Vegan specials; all incl Tea/Coffee
- Additional Toilets and/or Marquee extensions for events with >200guests (See ‘Alternative Options’ section)
- Cleaning staff (approx £75): or else DIY clean up using your Set Up team when removing your personalisation.
Alternative Options (Bank Hol Weekend Events must book at least 3 days/nights)
- Choose from a list of other misc facilities to enhance your event: See “Misc Facilities” info
- Extend guest capacity with additional toilets and a Marquee Annex. Additional costs are as follows:
- 200-280 guests: £250 – £550;
- 280-330 guests: £1850;
- 330-400 guests: £2500
- Discounts: Midweek: 25% (Tues-Thu only); Mar & Nov: 20% (Campsite closed except caravans, camper vans & glamping pods)
- NHS, CARE & CHARITY Worker ‘HERO’ discounts in 2021-2022: 20%
- Late Booking discounts for 2021 weddings we’re offering £1000 off (subject to availability)