Festival Wedding Weekend (Medium/Large)
“The Wedding Barn” FULL Venue (50-250/280 guests): £4250
NB: Max 250 guests when the ceremony area is part of the barn ‘Set Up’ (280 if the ceremony is held offsite/outdoors). There is an option to extend capacity up to 400 guests with a Marquee Annex. For smaller weddings our B&B and Dutch barn venues can cater for events from 10 – 40/60 wedding guests (max 60 if the ceremony is held offsite). This ‘Full Venue’ assisted DIY package is the most frequently chosen event over 2 days/nights – or add another night for £750. (Bank Holidays: at least 3 nights must be booked as a condition of hire; this allows a Sunday wedding option).
For a full festival vibe, this Assisted DIY weekend package is ideal. You get exclusive use of all facilities in Gwaenynog – from Friday midday to Sunday midday. This price includes all 4 B&B Rooms and the campsite accommodation. Additional glamping accommodation is also available at extra cost. The price doesn’t include additional toilets and the marquee annex for larger weddings >200guests. (for additional costs see: ‘Alternative Options’ Section below).
Wedding Festival 2-night Weekend – What’s included:
- Friday to Sunday – exclusive use (including the option for an outdoor ceremony)
- B&B – all 4 rooms from midday on Friday through to midday on Sunday
- Campsite (max 50 pitches), and campsite washroom/kitchen/toilets, plus showers for up 30 campers.
- Car Park & Games fields
- Fully stocked Bars – incl. a Cocktail & Gin Bar, selling local & small batch gins (£12.50/adult minimum spend)
- Barn venue comes with a dance floor, and dressed with coconut matting, fairy lights, bunting and cream drapes
- Ceremony area framed with cream voile drapes and decorative heart-shaped stands
- Furniture for up to 110 people – trestle tables and chairs (or choose your own style)
- B&B Garden and Patio Furniture
- Dutch Barn with seating for up to 80 – great for your campers and a Friday evening get-together/BBQ
- Marquee Annex to Dutch Barn – creates a large chill-out space for your campers and on the Friday night
- Marquee Bar & Catering Facilities
- Civil Ceremony, Music and Alcohol Licenses (Amplified Music until midnight & bar until 1am)
- We offer a 30% discount to add extra midweek nights of pre-wedding accommodation. This allows more time for you to add personalisation to the venue, making a special time to spend with friends and family.
What’s not included:
- Glamping options – book our own Pods/Glamping tents, or we can arrange belltents for you
- Furniture above 110 people (you’re also free to hire in your own style/theme)
- Showers above 30-40 campers (additional showers can be hired)
- Catering – we offer options for canapes/buffet/pre-wedding and informal meals or choose your own caterer
- Drinks – you can offer your own wine and fizz with the reception meal; we don’t charge corkage
- Drinks Packages – we can offer Pimms/Sangria/Fizz/Punch on the lawn, and/or wine with your meal
- Breakfasts for campers – from Bacon/Sausage Butties to Full Monty breakfasts for £3.70-£5.90
- Additional Toilets and Marquee extensions for events with >200guests (See ‘Alternative Options’ section)
- Cleaning staff (£75): or else DIY clean up using your Set Up team when removing your personalisation.
Alternative Options (Bank Hol Weekend Events must book at least 3 days/nights)
- Choose from a list of other miscellaneous facilities to enhance your event: Misc Facilities
- Extend guest capacity with additional toilets and a Marquee Annex. Additional costs are as follows:
- 200-280 guests: £200 – £500;
- 280-330 guests: £1650;
- 330-400 guests: £2350
- Discounts: Midweek: 30% (Mon-Thu only); Mar & Nov: 20% (Campsite closed except camper vans & pods)
- Late Booking discounts – for 2019 weddings we’re offering £500 off (subject to availability)